Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Breaks my heart

Had a conversation with someone the other day which really bothers me. We were talking about how some people just go to parties and leave with total strangers and sleep with them. I obviously expressed how morally wrong I think that is and that obviously such a person is lacking something(that something is God) in their lives and so they try to fill it up with the wrong things. The person I was talking to then has the audacity to say that I am being judgemental and that there is nothing wrong with sleeping around! This just broke my heart! The fact that the line between right and wrong is so hazy to some people that they don't see the difference...eish! Who said it was okay for people to not have morals? It really breaks my heart to hear that people don't know the difference between right and wrong anymore! I'm not saying I'm perfect and that I know it all, but you don't have to be a genious to know that some things are just wrong...Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment