Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oprah's advice is not meant for me!

Its 00:45 and I am studying (or atleast attempting to). My stoumache seems to be on a mission of its own these days. Its so strange that I always become hungry around these times. Come to think of it, the last time I ate was 7 hours ago! How is it possible for a young student like me to maintain healthy eating habits? Think about it, I eat the greasy food that the residence caterers serve, I eat three meals daily which are at set times and I am awake at ridiculous hours! As a faithful Oprah fan, I know that it is advised that you eat your last meal before 19:00 and that you dare not touch anything afterwards. I just came to the sad realisation that THAT piece of advice is sooo not for a university student because for you not to snack or drink anything after that, you will have to be asleep! Oprah, I think we need to go back to the drawingboard with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment